5:46 PM

Electrical Engineer's Funny ...!!! interview

Posted by Milan Patel 5:46 PM |

Examiner : "tell me the difference between a choke and a coil"

New graduate EE (think he know): "A choke in a circuit is to slow down the flow of electrons. On the othe hand, the coil is to shoot the electrons to go much faster, just like the spring !"

Examiner : "tell me the difference between a capacitor and an inductor"

New graduate EE (think for a moment): "In the earlier day they used to call a capacitor a straptor because it use to strap the electrons in to a small tank for later use. The inductor is a self generator, it can product enegy"

Examiner (smile on his face): "Our company design and develope electric car for future vehical. If we hire you, can you help us to design a new car that can go more than 100 mile/ gallon?"

New graduate EE (very happy and stand up to answer): "Sure I can, I already have in mind a principle of a new enegy free car. I will design a very big inductor. The driver just have to hold a big magnet and slide the magnet over the inductor, the free energy will product; the faster the magnet slide back and forth the faster the car can go. Virtually energy from the inductor is unlimited....(he goes on and on, and on)"...

Examiner (stand up and cry): "Ok..ok..ok I get the picture. I think you are very smart and I think you must work for a place very importance like NASA. I will call for NASA to instroduce you to them"

New graduate EE (D.D.D): "D..D...D....D....."

New graduate EE (confused, he think he may get a big job in NASA): "you mean NASA??....."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe